Totally NOT Dynamo - Music

The techno remix yea?

The closest he got to a Techno remix was his vocoded “Computer Age” song which is a hilarious listen for anyone who likes Neil Young

As for work music, I’m with @Mike.Buttery, ambient is the go-to for concentration. Eno described some of his work as music “that rewards attention, but not so strict as to demand it”.

His Neroli is great to work to and anything from Harold Budd hits good.

2 Likes

During quarantine period I found Lo Fi music on Youtube.I listened a lot.

2 Likes

When I’m messing with code I need quiet - I can’t focus with music in my ear when it’s something hard.

If I’m doing something boring and depending on my mood I’ll be listening to Al Green, Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, Eminem, Prodigy, Bob Marley, Barry White, Capleton… (just a few that spring to mind)

3 Likes

If you have music for plants, you don´t need anything else!

1 Like

That plant music reminds me of a soundtrack to an 80s video game :smiley:

I mean, Lil Nas X won a few country music awards and was top of the country music charts for quite some time… So you can add me on the list if that counts. Did so while sampling NIN too.

Then again they booted the album off the charts as it “wasn’t country enough” so I guess I understand if you don’t count it.

1 Like

One of my friends is a huge NIN fan… They reckon Johnny Cash’s version of Hurt isn’t as good… But they are wrong.
Johnny Cash made that song so, so much better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ChilledCow needs to put out Lo-Fi Beats to Visual Program To :slightly_smiling_face:

The BPM on my work playlist starts to climb the closer a deadline gets…Lo-Fi at the beginning, Nightcore if I’m pulling overtime.

1 Like

2PAC and Eminem :smile::smile:

It is always changing but nowadays I listen David Kushner - Daylight repetitively.

If you can get to mastering your instrument, if any, without the use of computers, free flowing, then it becomes art, memories that stick forever.
That’s what i learned
62yr old Marcel
(playing guitar for 40 yr)
There’s no guitar here, yet i can feel in my bones though its not in my language.

5 Likes

Hheheh yeah Heilung ;)…danish band, but sing or what we call it in some german… isnt it ??? grazy stuff :wink:

2 Likes

Will agree on this as well
Neil Young where nice to listen at when I was learning Part Builder for Pipes and Structures
Thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

Mostly a mix of Ibiza Trance but at the moment I’m on a bit of an 80’s Synth-wave bender.
Will get back to melodic Swedish metal eventually, probably when I am out of my IDE and back in Revit. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Don’t limit yourself to Swedish…
The best melodic metal band is Norwegian.

1 Like

I can’t sit still hearing this (from six minutes onwards the flow takes over)