The default folders of DynamoPython

Hello colleagues! Help me to get a list of default folders from which imports a Python library(RevitServices.dll,ProtoGeometry.dll …) without full path

" import clr clr.AddReference(“RevitServices”) import RevitServices from RevitServices.Persistence import DocumentManager from RevitServices.Transactions import TransactionManager from System.Collections.Generic import * # Import RevitAPI clr.AddReference(“RevitAPI”) import Autodesk from Autodesk.Revit.DB import * from Autodesk.Revit.DB.Structure import * clr.AddReference(“RevitNodes”) import Revit clr.ImportExtensions(Revit.Elements) from Revit.Elements import * clr.AddReference(“System”) from System.Collections.Generic import List"

and want to know how these folders are assigned

From what i have found out by digging into dynamo/python is that all of the out of the box dll’s that you see as being referenced without a .dll at the end are run generally from the relevant dynamo folder within C:\Program Files<dynamo version>\

For some of the standard python modules that you can read about on the internet will be within this folder (or subfolder) C:\Program Files (x86)\IronPython 2.7

I know these folders, but I still want to get a response from Dynamo developers as they assign these folders, I want to know where is a list of folders. Can I get some sort of way this list?

The standard python references for dynamo are within the relevant language folder, but the revit ones are within the relevant revit version and then the relevant language folder that is required. I wonder how come this list is required if you do not mind me asking?

Yes, you can ask