Structural Layer of All Wall Types

I am trying to set a parameter in my wall types that reads the thickness and material of each layer of the wall construction. I am able to do this for one wall at a time (see attached) but I would like to be able to just hit run and it will go through all my wall type in my project.

That image is too small to see any detail. Can you zoom into a node so we can read the text and then use Dynamo’s built-in screen capture tool?

Without looking I’m going to guess it has to do with which level of the lists various nodes are operating on.

this is what i have done so far, i am not sure where to start to get it to work for all types.

Start with something like Get System Type List by Category Name from Bakery. The categoryName in this node is a string. Feed your FamilyType.CompoundStructureLayers node and start filtering out Nulls and the like. Or you can get the WallType.Kind node to filter out all but Basic walls to start.

Thanks for the tips, i will give it a try right now.

i have tried your graph and i am getting nulls for the WallType.Kind not sure what is wrong.