Strange connector thing popping up randomly

Recently this empty connector-looking thing started popping up a lot at random times while I’m working. I haven’t been able to reproduce the steps to get it to show up consistently (i.e. I don’t know exactly what I’m doing to get it) and I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere in official/unofficial Dynamo feature descriptions (if it’s there somewhere, please point me to it).

What exactly is this thing? And what are the steps to create one? So that I can create it when I need it and avoid creating any more by mistake.

new feature available in archi-lab.net. It is known as a relay and is used for cleaning up your wires. You add it via a single click on the wire, but I do believe @Konrad_K_Sobon is looking to change that.

4 Likes

Ahhh, so that’s what it is! I admit I don’t keep up with the posts of package creators :smile:
Just a heads up, your link led nowhere, I found that the website has a hyphen in the middle (archi-lab.net). Thanks!

Oops, didn’t even mean to include a link as I was trying to refer to the name of the package. LOL