Thanks bvs1982. However, without being able to set the view template from the spreadsheet, I can no longer use this graph. I’m hoping someone is able to debug the Python nodes to get them to work again. I don’t know Python. The person who wrote them, years ago, is no longer available.
Your process still works. You just have to match string names with string names so that you can get the actual elements. Give that a shot and see where you get.
I was looking through the images and this is seperate to what has been discussed above and is just a for your information comment.
I see you are using Data.ImportExcel, it is wise to switch this to the OpenXML import node instead.
In Dynamo 3.5 which is hosted into Civil 3d 2026 and Revit 2026, includes a update where the nodes that utilise Excel Interop have been made obsolete. This means they will be removed from a future version of dynamo.
