Separate by elevations

Hi, I’m trying to separate the revit elements, of one type, by level. I get all the elements of 1 level and all the elements of a type. Than, I have to do the intersection of the revit elements. This is where im stuck

One more thing, when I select the elemets at one level, dynamo “understands” the low and the high bounds? cause he only shows the elevation. Like, when I put leve 2 he gets the all the elements till level 2 or the ones between level 1 and 2?

The “Select model element” is just a simple pipe so I know he is doing the right thing

Please send a screenshot of your graph so that we can quickly see what this issue is about.

Dynamo is getting the elements that are either hosted to or referenced to that specific level, regardless of elevation.

I’ve edited the post

Thats the “thing”. When I search for elements by level Dynamo can’t get the pipes, even though they are associated with that level

@cydkab this should help you in the right direction… Pipes & other Systems families are associated with levels via the “Reference Level” parameter. If you get that value, you can either use FilterByBoolMask or GroupByKey to separate them by their levels

1 Like