Select Revit Elements from a List of Names and Assign to Workset

Hello everyone,

I’m trying to extract a list of floor types, filtered by name. I then want to take those filtered, and select the items in REVIT, so I can assign them to their own Workset. The small graph I have created (attached) allows me to generate a filtered list as I had intended, separating all items with the type name prefix ‘PTA-LF’ from those with a different prefix. I have identified nodes provided by packages that allow me to ‘Select in Revit’ (Springs/Modellical for example), and they seem to work when I use in conjunction with a simple input (e.g. when I plug in 'all elements of category directly, it successfully selects all elements), however not when i plug the list of extracted elements. Dynamo appears to have recognized these elements, but my selection in REVIT is not made. Am I missing a step here? Regarding assigning these elements to a workset, I havent got that far yet. Happy for suggestions on that as well!

Many thanks for reading,

Hugo

use this concept to set workset instead of selecting in revit

Thanks for your response khuzaimah. Still struggling. It won’t allow me to assign those elements for some reason, I am getting the following error message:

*Warning: Element.SetParameterByName operation failed. *
The parameter is read-only.

See below. Your comments are greatly appreciated!