Rotation Issue in Dynamo Background Preview

As seen in the attached files, the rotation of the background preview in Dynamo is not rotated as it should be, and I have been unable to rotate it back using the standard rotation control.

I’ve been using Dynamo for months now and this issue has only just started, I don’t know what I’ve done to make it rotate this way and it makes viewing 3D objects quite difficult.

Hopefully I’m missing a really simple trick here, so any help you can give would be much appreciated!

2022-03-31_14h41_33

did you try the regular stuff? swich on/off even restart your Computer? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @miaj ,

If the suggested buttons by @Draxl_Andreas don’t work for you check out the Monocle package.
It adds new buttons in the Dynamo bar to change the 3D angle.

@Draxl_Andreas Yep, I have tried the controls you’ve highlighted and I have tried the restart too. I have also tried opening other files that were previously working and installing all available updates for Revit.

@Daan the Monacle package did the trick , but it did appear to bring up some compatibility issues that I’ll need to test further.

In the time since I posted this ticket, I have installed Revit 2023 along with the latest Dynamo version, which initially reset the rotation without the need for Monacle, but then within an hour or so I had somehow managed to break the rotation again!

1 Like