Agree Dimitar - would be easy enough to implement that kind of check and it could solve some major graph issues 
Hi Tony, the Documentation Browser is an addition in Dynamo 2.5, so unfortuantely is not available in Revit 2019 
We are trying to strike the balance between modalities; Powerful back-end, but simple and straight forward user interface. We don’t want to remove any of the current power of Dynamo, but rather streamline how you can interact with it!
Yup
Labels
- Switch off labels of highlighted geometry in preview once the preview bubble collapses. Hunting the culprit is troublesome if the preview bubble is minimized with an element selected
- Would be good if the labels appear in the connected Watch 3D window
Periodic
Some indication that the Periodic run option is available on introducing certain nodes

Extension
Reverse the arrow on the Extension tab when it is extended
I agree that we don’t want the UI cluttered with an excess of information, but it’s also nice to have that info available when it’s needed. I’m thinking a few UI toggles could be really helpful. For example:
Renamed Nodes - On: Show the user-defined name. Off: Show the original name.
IsInput / IsOutput - On: Highlight input/output nodes. Off: No change.
Host Platform - On: Visual cue representing platform (color, text, icon, etc.) Off: No change.
This would give users a quick and easy way to get the information they’re looking for without permanently overcrowding the UI.
Hey, I thought so with regards to the dynamo version. I understand it’s a difficult balancing act. Just frustrating that like revit it isn’t backwards compatible. Even a better search feature for nodes would be a massive help in old releases.
I think need to improve node search option.like add some filters( package wise, usage wise, etc…)
Hi Vijay,
You can filter by package already, in case you didn’t know…

Maybe check out Thesaurus and Monocle (I think?) for usage based on Machine Learning… A built in option would be good.
Hope that helps,
Mark
A way to “zip” or embed nodes in a graph for transport without having to have an entire Package with it or on the other end. Maybe the package manager transitions into a node repository so nodes can be run individually with internet. Seems like it could also be much easier for folks to keep packages up to date.
Also similar to the “auto complete” but a pre check on the output type of a node compared to the input of the next. It could thrown a warning that there is a mismatch without needing to run the graph, especially if it’s a big one or causing a crash.
Last one could be a infinity loop check especially when in automatic. Maybe some of the other suggestions on stopping graph make more sense, but if a graph could tell a loop is probable then it lets the user know?
At the very least, a warning for cyclical node dependencies would be nice. I get so frustrated (albeit with myself) when I’m testing things out in Auto and move connections between nodes and accidentally put myself in an infinite loop because I moved one node connection before another and now they’re dependent.
Would it be possible to have a version of the Code Block Node that collapses to match the other nodes in appearance ?
The multiple output nodes would need to be handled though.
At present, it can seem incongruous and disproportionate, especially when it is long 
Maybe even consider a right click option that converts it to a .ds file that can be easily imported into any Dynamo file as a Custom node
The fact that the inputs and outputs don’t perfectly align with the inputs and outputs of basic nodes has been a personal ‘ugh’ of mine for awhile. I do appreciate being able to leverage extra lines in code blocks to manage where outputs extend from though - makes it easy to prevent the cross-crossing of wires.
I work with Civil 3D a lot, so geometry is usually very far away from the origin (X and Y in the millions at times). So I find myself needing to zoom to the output of a specific node, which requires selecting the node, switching to the 3D background view, right-clicking and selecting “Zoom to Fit”. It would be nice to have a more simple way to do this. I don’t know that a change in the UI of a node would be a good idea, but maybe a keyboard shortcut or mouse click sequence would work. Perhaps double right-clicking on a node automatically zooms to the output…just brainstorming.
Hi @zachri.jensen - We can definitely look to improve this behaviour, but think this will fall outside of the Node behaviour and into something more akin to a keyboard shortcut like you mentioned
The node improvements are one piece of a larger puzzle aimed at improving the overall User Experience of Dynamo.
Sounds good @solamour. I realize that it was a bit of a stretch to put it under the umbrella of this poll, but thanks for responding anyway!
All feedback is good feedback! 

