Remove/Add element/s from/to a group

Hi all,

I want to remove/add some elements from/to a group. I have extracted some elements in dynamo but they are in group. I want to remove it from the group and add some new elements to the group. Kindly let me know if I have any solution for this.

Thanks in Advance.

@shashank.baganeACM
Clockwork has two nodes that will give you what you are looking for

Hi @staylor thanks for your response. But I am not able to find that node in the clockwork. What version of package are you using?

I am using the following package version.

@shashank.baganeACM
Weird! That’s the version I have loaded also. When searching make sure to type the names in exactly with the periods and no spaces. The search is very picky about that. Group.FromElements and Group.Ungroup. If you still can’t find them, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the package.

There are two others from the Revit package, that do the same except doesn’t give you the option to name it. I have never used these, so not sure what it names the group when it’s created.

1 Like

Hi @shashank.baganeACM dont looks like the newest clockwork its 2.4 ? do you have Bakery installed ?

Hi Samuel looks like he is in 2023 and you are lower thats why we need 2.4 i guess ,)

1 Like

Yes @sovitek bakery installed in the system. May be due to that it is getting conflicted.

Even I have those nodes on the 2.3 version also.

But I am unable to use see them in the canvas. Do I have any options other than uninstalling bakery package ?

1 Like

Hi @shashank.baganeACM …im afraid thats the option…do you use bakery a lot ?

Yes sometimes.

Probably you can find another workflow with other nodes than bakery