Python2 to 3

I don’t know how to change python2 script to python3.
The error is about “Math variable is not yet defined”
This is my python script.

@hojukys ,

you pasted your code in a CODE BLOCK! for python you have a separste Node just search after python! there you can paste your code and switch between Python 2 - 3

Yeah, but can’t I automatically change the script in Python 2 that type to match the Python 3 script? I don’t know what changes with Python 3, so I can’t modify the code myself.

@hojukys ,

2 Likes

Hello, you wrote in DesignScript, here is example in Designscript if can help

Cordially
christian.stan

3 Likes

It has same error that "Math variable is not yet defined’

Hello,
here is a script that allows you to make walls and slabs dissociated from a main grid // at X and Y.
Murs et dalles automatisés sur quadrillage_V2.dyn (240.8 KB)

I think you can try to take inspiration from it and/or improve it depending on your case which I think looks like this more or less according to the information read on your code block.

(Don’t put it in automatic mode otherwise you will have an infinite loop with the floors)

I strongly advise you to read this pdf document by Mr. Sol Amour [link ] :+1:(How does lacing work in Design Script? - #11 by solamour)

It’s clean and precise, I’m making a lot of progress with this one.
Good reading and implementation.

Note: Normally, when a subject is solved, you must open another subject (unless it has already been treated) to avoid having the bin’s if a member does a targeted search for his problem, for information :wink:

Cordially
christian.stan

2 Likes