Problem with writing to excel?

I have no idea why I’m getting this error. I’m trying to feed it simple parameter values.

What does the error tell?

Oops my bad, here it is:

@Arek_Keshishian For startRow and startCol you should use integer number not a string. Try to use just a code block with the number you need. Also where the name of the sheet is you should type : “Areas” instead of Areas. Every time you feed a string it should be in “”. Hope this helps

Edit: For the File Path also - use File Path node, not string. Of course test it but i believe it would not work the way you posted before.

They are all in the string node, which is the same as having text between “” in the code block. I’ve tried all ways you’ve mentioned.

Edit: This worked after double checking everything to what you’ve said. Thanks a lot. I have no idea why it asks for “string” in startRow and startCol while it needs integers. Owe you one :slight_smile:

I’m happy that everything worked. I’ve just making a screenshot of the correct input types but it will not be needed now.
Good luck!

EDIT: You could also try https://konradsobon.gitbooks.io/bumblebee-primer/content/ this package for writing and reading excel files.

1 Like