Problem with Dynamo Rebar

Hello I have problems that the bars do not follow the curve when loaded into revit, someone could tell me how solucinar, thank you very much in advance.

Hi Juvencio Perez,

Try replacing “Curve.NormalAtParemeter” with “Curve.Normal”.

Gracias Kulkul lo hice pero sigue haciendo lo mismo… :confuso:

estoy lejos de mi ordenador puede ser otra persona le ayudará. Puede que suelte el archivo RVT aquí

armado de cascarones cilindricos.dyn (482.3 KB)

@Juvencio_Perez When sketching rebar in Revit, elliptical curves aren’t possible. As a result your Dynamo curves are being converted to arcs.

Not familiar with the Rebar nodes or workflow, but would suggest approximating the elliptical profile with arcs or make it segmented.

Gracias Vikram ahora entiendo realmente se trata de una curva con diferentes radios mas especifico se trata de un arco de catenaria ; tendre que segmentarla gracias

@Juvencio_Perez please write the message in english.

@Vikram_Subbaiah this is the translation of spanish which @Juvencio_Perez has written. {Thanks @Vikram_Subbaiah now understand really is a more specific curve with different radii is a catenary arch ; I’ll have to segmenting thanks}

Thanks Vikram now understand really is a more specific curve with different radii is a catenary arch ; I’ll have to segmenting thanks

@Kulkul and @Juvencio_Perez Thanks for the translation.
However, thanks to Google Translate the language barrier doesn’t really cause too much trouble :slight_smile: