Today I will share 3 scripts we developped in-house, on the same principle as the previous ones.
This last one is a bit more intense I would say.
WITH THIS SCRIPT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
Search and replace works up to a very short extent in Revit, with the script you can:
- Searching a specific text and replacing it in all Revit families, types, line styles, materials, and more.
- Several modes for search and replace are available: starts with, ends with, contains
- Fill in the searched text field
- Input the replacement text
- Select the types of elements you want to get renamed
- Pick the search mode.
If you have any questions about these scripts, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or through the forum
BIM1_RenameAlmostAll.dyn (337.0 KB)