Open, complete task, save, close

Does anyone know if there is a node that I can use to specify what task to do first then second and so on?
What I want to do is clean several models (within a specific folder).
I successfully made on that opens, saves, closes any model within a file. I have also created one that deletes all the unused views within a model.
What I would like is to combine both of them so I can delete views and such in bulk.In the image attached, I am showing both “open,savew close” and “delete all unused views”

@wwdreamb
This query have been asked repeatedly and on different topics but always leading to same answer. NO…it cant be done. Sorry but this is boils down to automation.

I hope someone out there have a different answers…

I have tested with one sheet number which contains value “—” and it works. I was able to delete the sheet at the background and save. Could you confirm is this what you guys are looking for?

Hi kulkul…
Yes thats ok…i think from the point of the current document. What i was pointing out was it cannot be done to the next document in the folder or for each revit model in a folder.

can you upload the dyn for me to look at directly? I have a few thoughts but will need to test them all.

I do not have the graph @Kulkul can provide the above if he wish.

I have a topic Load multiple Families from a folder and to multiple Revit Models from a folder

The OP topic are similar in the end as he wants after he figures out the graph for the open delete and save (which @Kulkul has already proven possible) he wants to run it on multiple revit files on a given folder. My topic from the above link has the dyn in which i think you also made a comment.

Again automating or automation is at the moment not possible unless someone out there is not yet sharing. All the comments from @Andreas_Dieckmann @erfajo @john_pierson are on the topic. It might help to understand the issue why.

Thanks

@4bimfercesp I was requesting the graph which @wwdreamb started. I think it could be possible to nest a series of nodes in a custom node to accomplish what he is after but need some time to test.

Idea would be to make one node do all it needs/wants to do for a single file input, and then feed in a list of files. It may fail, but only way I can see solving this is via that type of method. only thing I dot know how to do easily is select views in the document opened in the background to apply the filter and delete functions to.

Ok @jacob.small
No problems i hope someone out there can figure it out (applying graphs to multiple files). But maybe it not possible coz the api does not allow it. Anyways maybe in the future. Thanks

Delete Unused Views Bulk.dyn (10.3 KB)
Attached is the one I created plus that addition of trying to do several models within a given file