Not visible dimension

Hello,
I try to dimension door in legend view, dimension created but is not visible.
I can find it with Select ID, it is on good location but not visible ?
Any idea ?

Regards

Have you checked the visibility graphics of the view?

pyXam,
Yes, of cou.rse. I can select it with Selectid and with Edit witnes add other references and it is visible but main one not.
Is it me or … ?
R

I am confused… you can see it in main one but you cant see it?

Maybe lost in translation somewhere?
Can you show some screenshots or maybe snend the file and state element ID and view you cant see it in?

¨Hi @Xane i couldn get it to work for door legend with reference i can only get it to work on one side, not sure why…here is an example with edges if you can live with that…i havent tried with genius loci, probably thats better…

2 Likes

Hello,
@pyXam, I can’t send anything … it looks that I didn’t save script "#$%? I can’t find it, wear, thx for respond.
@sovitek, I am little confused, I got one graph (video clip) with mail notification and other graph here and they are different. Video clip is to fast to recognize … and I have problem with graph here that elevation view of door doesn’t lay in plane, it is above it, I don’t know how to find it that distance.
Any how … I mixed something and have some solution. Must be develop further …
Thx for respond and help

1 Like

Yeah you are right try here instead and see if it could be better

Hello,
@sovitek, this graph is different … if I can say even better, in first one I got empty list because elevation orientation is not in plane level, in last one you move plane up … great.
Thank you for help and ideas …

yes guess it depends on the family, it works for me without move the plane in my first test with autodesk standard doors…

Hello,
@sovitek , this is result.
I am satisfied considering that I am a beginner
Regards

1 Like

Thats really cool…great :wink: