Merging/Splitting Overlapping Lines into New Lines

Hello Dynamo Wizards,
I have been trying to find a way to take overlapping lines and create new lines at overlapping points. I have a list of lines from line loads i have populated that i would like to run through and create new lines at any place the lines overlap a larger line length from the list. Ultimately, this process would allow me to merge the overlapping loads into one load instead of clicking through overlapping loads.Can anyone point me in a direction to do that?

Hi @dweber12 do you have a file you could share with that ?

Hi
Can you share your progress here? Just to know what you have achieved so far and Sharing snaps from the Revit will be useful to understand the problem.
Check the Snap and let me know is it the first thing you are trying to achieve.

@NIRMAL Hello. I am not looking for intersecting points but lines that are overlapping in same plane. For example in this image you can see a bunch of overlapping nodes from line loads.

Hard to tell but i highlighted a line load which runs along a length of wall. On top of that are several smaller portions of different loadings which i ultimately would like to merge and create new loadings.
Here are two options which i have tried so far. The loadings aren’t as important right now. I am mainly concerned at the moment on how to take a list of lines and find overlapping lines, create new lines at all intersection points.