Mark by 2 Grid Line

Hi guys,

I would like to rename my intersection points with my 2 Grid line intersecting.
For example (A-1), is there a good way to get the grid number so I can then rename it with “(“A)+”-”+(“B”)".

Thanks for your help!

Hello,

Review this post for concept:

Yeah this is what im following but the way he gets the position is different than mine, also what is the utility to choose L2 ? If I want it to be general do I need the level?

His method seems to be to organize the grids into lists based on direction. This way, the list grouping can also be used to generate the naming. I don’t know what your python script does so I don’t have a good suggestion for adjusting it.

“L2” list level method:

With levels, you need to think about what data the node needs to work with, see example below:

I see, I will try something, right now my python is finding the intersection point between the 2 curves and creating a point for it! I will try to work something around!

Thats my version, I have a trouble with 1 of the 2 curve, no clue why 2 elements gets inside the same group, but yeah. In general I think I am getting there… Now why is the geometry.Distance to having issues… no clue I will have to keep working it.

PS I removed the transpose node that was now useless.

Bump brothers!