Login is taken over by OAuth2 and won't let me login to my previous account

I tried to log into my previous account and the new Login doesn’t provide me an option to pick my older account. It forces me to login using Autodesk account. And it does it automatically. What am I missing? Please help fix the issue so I can return back with my older account.

Thank you!

Try using a different browser, clearing your cache, or an ‘incognito/private’ instance. Each should force your log in from scratch.

I tried that and it would still want to login using Autodesk Account. I will try in another computer and see how it would work there.

Here too, incognito tab in Edge helps.

I got logged out on my PC at home. I also get redirected to the Autodesk login when i try to login.
AFAIK i created my (personal) account without using / having an Auotdesk account.
I really would like to be able to login without the need of the Autodesk login.

Also, is there a way to delete / get rid of this :point_down: in Preferences?
The emailadres there is from a firm i don’t work for anymore.

@solamour Are you the right person to contact for these kinda question?

Yes, please DM me with your information and I can investigate :slight_smile: The Forum uses OAuth2 now and has obsoleted the older approach.

The emailadres there is from a firm i don’t work for anymore.

If you still know your password, you should be able to login and change the email address associated with your account. That way you don’t lose your history. (I was able to do this)

And if you can’t make changes there yourself, I can change your email address and merge the accounts for you @bvs1982 :blush: Then you’ll keep said history.