List.ReplaceItemAtIndex+ Not working

Hello,

This node seems to be malfunctioning. when I try to run it it reverses the groups of items it is replacing. Is anyone at Clockwork aware of this? seems like a major issue. Does anyone know how I can make a work around? What I want to do is replace all the "D"s in my original list with the corresponding index line item number from another list. Thanks!

They aren’t replacing them in reverse, they’re replacing them starting at index 0 of your Math.Ceiling output list. You need to connect the item output on your List.GetItemAtIndex node to the replacement input

Can you explain this a little more please? I dont still dont understand how they got reversed.

Sure no problem - they aren’t actually reversed. Math.Ceiling output index 19 through 26 is:

List.ReplaceItemAtIndex+ output index19 through 26 in reverse is:

You are feeding the List.ReplaceItemAtIndex+ node your Math.Ceiling node so it is replacing your index items in order of the list you are giving it. If you look at your Math.Ceiling output, index 0 through 7 will be

Maybe looking at a smaller/more distinct data set will be easier to see whats going on: