List levels understand

I Want to replace values from string split
that list 0 at index 1 (tw01) Replaced with TW01
List 1 at index 1 (tw01) Replaced with TW05
List 2 at index 1 (tw01) Replaced with TW08

what levels should i use

try to flatten both and give a try

Removed since it weas badly explainaed and containted inacurate information

As stated above, flatten your split list down to one level as shown below to match your replacement list and set the lacing to longest on the List.ReplaceItemAtIndex node.

Two things I want to clarify:

1. Not all list structures and intended function mappings are possible through list levels (or lacing). Nodes have an inherent function mapping based on expected list structure. List levels allow you to redefine the input structures of a node but cannot overcome this inherent mapping when too many list levels (in the structure) are used.

2. The number (and location) of list levels in a given list structure are shown at the bottom of the node preview. If you want to count arrows, it’s actually the number or arrows plus two (the top level list and item level don’t have arrows to expand/collapse).

2 Likes

i although have a problem here why when i set parameter it should be values from list flatten values
but when i check and get parameter it be wrong

i although have a problem here why when i set parameter it should be values from list flatten values

Uploading: 03.PNG…

lets do a better explaination. nick is not wrong but essentially 2 of the levels are a bit arbitary.

2 things to remember.

levels flatten at that level. what i mean is every level is a step in and it flattens the list at that point.
Levels counts from the furthest point out and inward.

ok lets get to the picture note i am using keep list structured here to make it a bit more clear whats going on.

1 (see picture)

this is with no level and it takes the data furthest out in the list from index 0 in this case list 1

2 (see picture)

this is most of the time the same as flatten the list before getting index it will return all values at the outmost place in a flatten list (using keep strutured here to make it clear where the data comes from which is why the list doesnt look flattened) anything else then index 0 here will return null as value since you only have one list.

3(see picture)

gets from level 2 and this is where it can get a bit confusing until you remeber levels flatten. basiclly it flatten one level and index 0 will become the first value in your outmost list index 1 will be the word “contains” and 3 “items” and so on.

4(see picture)
at this level it takes from the green markings and remember list flattens so in this instance any other value then 0 will return null

5(see picture)
This is the same as not using level (in this instance since its the top level) it take the list exactly the same as 1(see picture)

Posting 2 more pictures below one without structured and one with index 2 so it becomes more Clear

Hope it helps (actully helped me to go back and look at this.

We can’t see your parameterName input so we don’t know what the structure is. The GetParameter node may also not work with that structure inherently. If your list structures are correct and it’s still not working, then you’ll need to use list levels.