Line at Point, perpendicular to another line

Hi all,

I have three lines and some points along them. I would like to draw a line at each point, being the new lines perpendicular to line each point belong to. I have managed to get a boolean list which shows which Line each point belong to. How can I apply the appropriate vector to the True values in each sublist?

Many thanks!

Hello @Pablo_Perez_Valdivia!

See if this can give you some clues:

3 Likes

Thanks @Einar_Raknes, those nodes are really helpful 'cause that is exactly my case, I already have the points.

As I have 3 vectors and 5 points, the way I’ve found to determine which vector I have to apply at each point is by using INTERSECTION node and IF node as below (the True condition is the vector):

Thanks!

I think that maybe you guys can help me. I have created these points along the edge of a surface. I want to create lines perpendicular to these points and that they intersect with the opposite edge. (I’ve drawn them red in the picture below.)

My question is how can I create these lines? (Below my script)

I know its 316 days ago, but maybe you guys found something

Hi i know it’s 11 months ago but if you know the offset between the line you allready create and the opposite line, you can use your Curve PointsAtEqual… to these two lines and use the node Line by start and end points to create a line between the line of the first and second line.

This is an example :