Issue with assigning levels to floor element

I have a graph (attached) that is taking some polycurves and generating floor in Revit. There are 2 parts to the graph, creating the floor and another that is looking at the Z value of points and determining the level that the new floor should be hosted. The problem that I am running into is when I wire in the determined levels, Revit and Dynamo both hang causing the spinning wheel of Death. If I generate a list of levels manually and wire this in, the graph runs just fine. I thought that it may be that the levels have not yet been determined when the floors are created. I tried using a passthrough node, but experienced the same results of Revit locking up. The list of levels looks the same, visible in the attached image. Any idea on how to fix/debug this?

Also, the attached Excel file provides the data for the curves.
Assign Floor To Level.dyn (107.1 KB)
New Microsoft Excel Worksheet.xlsx (9.8 KB)

Are you running in full Dynamo or in Player? Are you in Automatic mode or Manual? Try running in Manual mode.

It also looks like you flatten your polycurves before creating the floors but then use unflatten list of points for the slab shape. Make sure those lists are correct for your data structure.

Thanks

This is Full Dynamo. I had not tried running it in Manual mode. That works. Automatic locks things up. Looks like for this effort I will stick with Manual.