Issue Purge Untagged text notes

I am having trouble creating a purge untagged text notes dynamo script (very much a newbie here)

In short, I have 8 shared type parameters that contain text and a construction detail pack
I would like to remove all the text from the 8 shared parameters that are not tagged in the current file

Intention is to create a list of all tagged and a list of all text notes related to detail families
list the difference (all text note that are not tagged) then replace/remove the values

I get a couple of errors however this seems to still carry the information through
However, in the change value section, it seems to change 1 on list 0 then 2 on list 1, and 3 on list 2, etc as opposed to changing all values as I would like

Any assistance on getting this to work would be very much appreciated
Dynamo Script Link - https://we.tl/t-MtfPLB8x4n

Errors from left to right
Error 1 - Elements.Type - Warning: Elements.Type operation failed.
The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: ‘Revit.Elements.ElementWrapper.Wrap(Autodesk.Revit.DB.RoofType, bool)’ and ‘Revit.Elements.ElementWrapper.Wrap(Autodesk.Revit.DB.FamilyInstance, bool)’

Error 2 - Element.GetParameterValuebyName - Warning: Internal error, please report: Dereferencing a non-pointer.

Error 3 - List.ReplaceItemAtIndex - Warning: List.ReplaceItemAtIndex operation failed.
Index was outside the bounds of the array

Hopefully, this additional info assists with identifying the issue