Issue Installing 'Requests' Library in Dynamo Python Environment

Hello everyone,

I am currently facing an issue with installing the ‘requests’ library in my Dynamo Python environment and would appreciate your insights and assistance.

I have successfully installed Pandas and NumPy, and they work seamlessly when I run the Python code. However, when I attempt to import the ‘requests’ library, I encounter the following error:

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'requests'

Upon checking my command prompt, it shows that I have installed ‘requests’ correctly. Yet, within the Dynamo environment, I am unable to access it. I am confident in my installation process, given that Pandas and NumPy are functioning as expected.

Is anyone familiar with this issue or can provide guidance on how to resolve it? I’m perplexed as to why ‘requests’ is not accessible within the Dynamo Python environment.

I have already tried these steps in this Github thread but for reason it doesn’t work when I try to do the same thing for the ‘requests’ library.

Your assistance and suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

You could look at my post from awhile back with an alternate way to install to the current Python 3 installation

1 Like

Thank you Mike

1 Like