Is there anyone who can help in writing pyrhon script for external plaster? Please help

I am looking to develop a script for external plaster that will be executed floor by floor.

I think a little more explanation is required here.

1 Like

Alien! Thanks for your reply.
I would like to have a script that will apply plaster (Plaster wall) to the outside(external) of any model. By external plaster I mean to say plaster on walls columns, beams or any other structure such as duct etc.

What have you done so far?

Seriously I am still exploring. I want someone to guide me or someone who has already developed anything.

Maybe read point #7

1 Like

Yep, seems like dynamo is entering mainstream these days. Swear every second thread is a ‘give me a script from 3 years ago’ or ‘write me a script’ request.

Programming is mostly about the learning along the way versus hitting buttons and things happening.

Lucky the mods here are pretty relaxed, stack overflow would have a field day with these types of requests…

In the interest of being mildly helpful, if you have no idea how to do this, do it manually in revit and then try to automate the steps of that workflow.

4 Likes

Yeps totally agree here :wink:

3 Likes

In addition, most of the requests have been answered on the internet, with dynamo or python script entailing how it was created in a very descriptive way usually. However, most people do not want to bother looking or have no attention span to sit down and understand it.

1 Like

TL;DR
:wink:

1 Like