Introducing DragonFly- a package made with ChatGPT

Hi All,
I am extremely excited to announce publication of my package for Dynamo Revit- DragonFly(currently in Beta).

This python package has been made almost entirely using ChatGPT, I barely had to write any lines of code myself. The package consists of Nodes for List management, Geometry & some custom User Interface nodes, in total it consists of 24 nodes. Please find some of the images below for reference:

1. User Interface: Custom UI nodes, the output of these nodes would still be required to be processed further by user as per requirements.

1. Geometry Nodes: set of geometry nodes for some tiling, best fit rectangle- rectangle geometry modules, wall panels, sinewave curve etc.

1. List Nodes: some list management nodes, to help with certain list operations.

Important Note:
This package is still in Beta.
• I have developed this package as part of my personal exploration into use of AI for dynamo, hence this package is still very much in development / research.
• Developed in Revit 2021 Dynamo (using default Iron Python), should support even up to Revit 2024(have tested in Revit 2024 briefly)
• The package may still have certain bugs or issues, hence kindly use with caution
Sample scripts on how to sue the nodes would be available in extra folder after installation from dynamo package manager.
• If you find the package helpful or want to report bugs please feel free to give me a shoutout or provide comments in dynamo forum.

1 Like

That sounds very cool! Appreciate for your contribution to the platform!

1 Like