I'm having trouble converting a list of point[] into a surface

Could someone help me convert a list of points into a surface without using cogopoint ? Here’s the file I’m trying to work on.
teste.dyn (18.8 KB)

Assuming your points are sorted and form valid shape, this should work: Surface.ByPatch(Polygon.ByPoints(pnts));

Clean up the class errors… but it looks like you really want a NurbsSurface by points, not a patch. Might be better to work with this as a Polysurface or mesh though.

I was trying to connect the ‘Point’ node with the ‘BlockReference’ node to create the surface, but I couldn’t find a connection between them. If you have any ideas, please let me know. The surface I’m working on is for CIVIL 3D to check earthwork volumes.

Ah - I see this is a Civil 3D thing now (don’t think the tag was there before).

I’m guessing that this is related to another topic you stated. If so, please keep to one topic or things get confusing for everyone (you most of all!) and the community winds up spending time resolving things you don’t need.

I would guess you are going about this wrong in the first place. Instead of modifying the points, build a new surface with the ‘level’ area needed for your installation, and slope up/down as needed at the maximum allowable to hit existing grade.

In any case, if these are related best to keep things in that other topic. If not, provide some additional context and I’ll weigh in.

Hi Igor,
You can create a surface by point file in Civil 3D without creating COGO points. Using Dynamo for this seems like an over-complication.
Dave