How to place a face-based family

Translated by moderators. Original text below the line.

How is the face-based family placed on the wall, and the subject of the family is the wall, the family can also adjust its elevation

Original Post

请问基于面的族如何放置在墙上,而且族的主体是墙体,族还可以调整其标高

@11074533, the forum language is English. This is a requirement for search feature to work. Please translate all posts using a basic web translation as I did in your post in the future. It takes a lot less time for you to do this than it does me to edit it. Thanks!

Also, we need a bit more info here to understand what you are after. This post could help you understand what we need: How to get help on the Dynamo forums

Can you give some basic files to test with, including a Revit file, the Dynamo graph which you currently have, and any sketches or other info which explains what you are after?

1 Like

Hello, this is my Revit file and Dynamo file. At present, the main body of my socket is not a wall and the height cannot be adjusted. Do you have any good methods to change the main body of my socket to a wall and the deviation value of the height can be modified? 0DBDFD61C7A}

Looks like the file failed to attach.

Hello, as I am a new user, I cannot upload the attachment. Could you please give me your email address?I’ll send it to you.

Ah. I made a quick correction to your account so you should be able to attach now. If not try a service like google drive, box, onedrive, or the like.

插座放置在墙体上(视图中会生成CAD).dyn (61.6 KB) 插座放置在墙体上.rvt (1.7 MB)

It’s uploaded. Can you download it?

Looks like it but I won’t be able to open for awhile as I am on my mobile at the moment.

Translated by moderator

Can you change the body of the socket family to a wall? Can the elevation be modified?

original post

请问可以把插座族的主体改为墙体吗?标高可以修改吗?

Translated by moderator

Forgive me for replying to you in Chinese. It can be achieved.

original post

原谅我用中文回复你 可以实现

Hello @891922347 The forum is still in english, please translate your post as Jacob mention in post #2

1 Like