How to find all views/sheets in which a model in place element is placed?

I would go about this in a different way. Rather than worrying about where an element is visible, you should look for annotation elements that are hosted by the elements that you want to delete/recreate.

Ideally, there would be a node that would get you all the elements that reference an object. There may be one out there, but I do not know of it. Since you mentioned dimensions and tags, I would use the following logic:

Get all tags in project → Get hosts of tags (via Tag.TaggedElement) → Compare and filter list of hosts by list of elements to delete.
From that list of tags, extract the host view and insertion point of each tag so you can recreate them hosted on the new element.

You can follow a similar workflow for dimensions, but that will be harder. As the dimensions are not usually hosted directly to an element, you will need to:

• first get the references the dimension uses (face, point, etc)
  • then get the parent element of that reference
  • then filter the list of all dimension reference parent elements vs. the elements to be deleted.

I don’t know of an out of the box node that does this, but according to this thread, The GeniusLoci package has something that should work.

Of course, the recreation of dimensions will be harder as well because you will have to map the references of the new vs deleted element rather than just the element itself.

Hope this helps, and as usual, I look forward to learning a better way to do this!