How to convert a civil3D 3D model into a Revit family

Hello everyone! :grin:
I was previously taught how to convert a Civil3D 3D model into a Revit family using a sat file, but I have found the following problem.
・The shape of the 3D model is broken if it is a complex shape.
・How to get the coordinate values from the sat file and reflect them in the Revit family.

I am trying to find a way to convert civil3D to Revit as a family other than using a sat file.
However, I can’t find a good way because I am not very knowledgeable about Dynamo and I don’t have any knowledge about Python.

Does anyone know of an innovative way to do this? (Can you handle DXF or DWG files within Dynamo?)

In the attachment, I upload the original civil3D data, Dynamo, and Revit converted data picture layer. :raised_hands:

Best to look into Civil Connection: GitHub - Autodesk/civilconnection: CivilConnection enables the exchange of information between Civil 3D, Dynamo and Revit.

Thank you very much! :laughing:
I’ve just implemented it and after doing some research, it looks like I can indeed pass corridors, TIN surfaces, point clouds, etc. to Revit, but I couldn’t find a node to convert 3D solids.
I am using Revit and Civil3D b version 2020 for business reasons.
Is it possible to convert 3D solids with civlconnectionn?

I believe so. Double check in the documentation.

Note that these will be unsupported pretty soon as the current + 3 proceeding versions are supported and 2024 is around the corner, so it’s advisable to upgrade.

I have looked around and civilconnection2020 apparently does not have a 3D solid conversion. :scream:
There was an ImportGeometry in the node, so maybe it could be done, but I thought it was impossible because it requires Geomtry input.

That node goes the other way. Look closely at the documentation of the civil connection package including examples and workflows.