How to change case of headers of a schedule by selecting more than 1 schedule view in revit using dynamo

Hi,
I want to change the case of schedules headings in revit and while selecting more than 1 schedule view,the graph does not work.
Kindly suggest whats wrong in the graph?

It’s all in the list level nesting. You’ve included a flatten node in there which throws all of that out the window. You might also need to change the @level input on the RenameHeaders node.

You’ll want to keep the nesting on those parameter header lists so that the node can grab the schedule at index 0, then apply the function to all the headers of the index 0 list, then get the schedule at index 1, operate on all the headers in the index 1 list, etc.

2 Likes

Hi there
Thanks for the answer but I am not able to follow that .May you please explain with an example about what you said " nesting on those parameter header lists so that the node can grab the schedule at index 0" ?
I have removed the list flatten node as it destructure the list but about nesting the parameters I didn’t get that…

I have tried this but in result as you can see some List are True and Many of them are False

https://primer.dynamobim.org/06_Designing-with-Lists/6-3_lists-of-lists.html

Your lists levels are still set incorrectly. Everything @L1 basically turns it into a flattened list like you had before and it’s going to go through them like this:

Whereas what you’ll want it like this:

So to work with the differing list nesting on the inputs, you’d either want @L1, @L2, @L2, or @L2, @L3, @L3 (depends on how exactly the node works, potentially both could work). Alternatively, you can adjust input list structures to match and leave levels off. You could use list.chop to the schedules list with length 1, which means each schedule is in a list of a list like your other inputs.

Thankyou so much! Really appreciate your help