How to apply a certain actions to UN-opened Revit Models

Open and save will be done on the central.

i have tried this dynamo code with 3 actions without dividing them on a current document and it is working nice without any problem

Then try it and see what will happen.

1 Like

i’ll try and send you the feedback , i appreciate

1 Like

Action 3 …worked correctly
action 2 … not working because filter by name node cant be performed it gives null
Action 1 … in progress

Action 1… worked correctly

Action 2 should work if you perform it after action 1 and of course before closing the revit file with Application.CloseDocument…
Action 2 works well alone.

i’ve tried the codes separately per actions where i have now 3 codes and i found the following:
1- All actions codes worked correctly to a single model
2- all actions codes worked correctly to multiple projects but unfortunately when you open the models for check you will not find any actions applied to the models .
please advise ??? :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

2_For multiple documents, there are probably some longest lacing to set on the nodes Set parameter, Delete elements and Load families.

Or the node Application.CloseDocument didn’t save the documents.

so why it could not save the document ??

i will check for that

also i think the flatten node is not appropriate for applying actions on multiple models

Yes, you have to adapt levels and lacings to work with several documents.

My picture above is tested with a single Revit document.

After applying lacing (Longest) on :
Action 1 : “Set parameter by name in document” node and delete flatten nodes
Action 2 : " Delete parameters from document " node and delete flatten nodes
… They Worked like a charm
Thanks a lot Alban_de_Chasteigner , you are a great man , many many many thanks for you and for your time :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

:v: :grinning:

the small problem now that all work-sets are with me and i have to relinquish all mine on all models
IS There a solution by dynamo for that ???
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes: