How to add Hangers and Supports Automatically to all to (Pipes , Ducts and Conduits)

You have to change the parameter name in Hanger Family same “Outside Pipe Diameter”

Am geeting this Error…?

You should raise the scaling by doing follow steps: Settings -> Geometry Scaling -> Large or Extra large

Capture Untitled

Hi, can anyone assist. I tried using the script for Duct hangers( [UI Rectangular Duct Hangers.dyn) but I am getting the below error:
Warning: Internal error, please report: Dereferencing a non-pointer.

how can I solve it?

Thanks,

Hi,

When I run the script one side pipe hangers are there and other side automatically deleted. How I fix this problem.

You need to run it through dynamo player.

Thank U. Now is perfectly working

I am having an issue with my anchors placing above my reference level. When I schedule my rod length they’re all around 4-1/2" too long and it appears to me that the rod runs above my reference level.

thanks,

I’m in Revit 2020.2 and Dynamo 2.3.0, and my hanger family is attached also.

7005E Std Duty Clevis Hanger.rfa (440 KB)

I had a same issue if your hanger family has top level in their constraint parameters try to set that parameter with top level. in that case you make sure hangers connected to top level only not further.

I have one error regarding this dynamo script as you given above.
This attached snap error is shown in your dynamo script.
can you please give me the solution to solve this error.

I need to see whats on the left side of your screenshot. you are putting a function in where an element needs to go.

Hi ZJRODGERS

I solve my lots of errors but still some errors are found in this script. I attached all script snaps.
can you review?
please guide us to run this script in proper way.

[quote=“trezatreza, post:1, topic:20234, full:true”]
how to add Hangers and Supports Automatically to all (Pipes , Ducts and Conduits)
Distance between Hangers For example 1m

hqdefaulthangers-for-rectangular-ducts
[/quote]

This is a great scripts thank you first of all, however I think parameter names different for our project and I could’nt figure out and match them with mine. If is it suitable can you share an example revit models and let me check to the compare the parameter names and implement them? It doesn’t matter, it could be the only 4 or 5 ducts.
Thanks again.

can you make a video for how to use auto hanger ? pls many thank

How you get The Level above, Can you appload the python script ??

Hi, i got error, I am using Revit 2020, the pipe only on G/F. No “offset” parameter in pipe and “Reference Level”??. Please help. Thanks.

do you have the package clockwork installed?
install package clockwork

i think it is an old one

and replace the node with Element.Location+

1 Like

Thanks. But the hanger rotate error in slope pipe, how to set it to right direction? Thanks.