Hanger Support for Pipe/ Duct

Hi every one,
Can i have hanger dynamo to support for pipe and duct in ver 2.5?

Hi trongphuongtranbk09,

You could start using the search topic bar for example.

Cheers

Manel

1 Like

Hi Manel,
Can you send me the link for this one?

Hi there,

just write hanger in the search topic bar.

https://forum.dynamobim.com/search?q=%20hanger%20dynamo

Cheers

Manel

Should get you everything you need:

Hangers Individual Pipes:
02b - INDIVIDUAL PIPE & CONDUIT HANGERS [X].dyn (90.0 KB) CLEVIS HANGER - PIPES & CONDUIT.rfa (896 KB) TRAPEZE HANGER - PIPES & CONDUIT.rfa (1.0 MB)
Hangers Racked Pipes:
02a - RACKED PIPING & CONDUIT HANGERS [X].dyn (214.6 KB) MULTIPLE PIPE HANGER - Trapeze Hanger.rfa (1.0 MB)
Hangers Duct:
02c - MECHANICAL DUCT HANGERS [X].dyn (100.1 KB) TRAPEZE HANGER - DUCTWORK.rfa (1.0 MB)

2 Likes

Hi ZJRODGERS Bro,
You mean that these can use for Dynamo 2.5 (Revit 2021). Right?
Since i am new a newbie in Dynamo so i dont know it can use for Dynamo 2.5 (Revit 2021) or not?

should work if you just fine. if it works for you make sure to mark the post as solved to keep the forum nice and clean.

it didn’t work in Revit 2021 Bro. May i know which of version that you built dynamo?

Originally it was created in 2.0.4 dynamo is rarely just hitting the run button. you need to download the correct packages and select the correct user inputs. Family parameters need to line up with graph parameters. all of those scripts work flawlessly for me.

1 Like

Let me try. Thank bro for your support.

Unfortunately, Installation dynamo 2.0.4 require install revit 2017, 2018 or 2019. But my revit model was built in revit 2021. Do you have any way to bring it up to revit 2021 ?Capture

Thank you so much for these!

1 Like