How I can filter elements with no value from a list?

Hi, I have a parameter that many elements (views) doesn’t have, so I want to put these parameter on elements only that dont have value but I have other value that I dont want to change, so my logic said that I have to filter only the elements that have no value. Thank you!

hi,
here is a possibility especially if you do not have a value of your parameter in the form of a string

cordially
christian.stan

Thank you so much Christian, I did it succesfully.

But at the end how can I put a parameter in the “in” element? I tried this but doesnt work

1 Like

Your filter node looks like you might have it wired with the input as your string list (it’s previewing as all blank). Your list input needs to be the initial list of elements.

1 Like

“No value” is really just an empty string, so you can just check if val == "";

1 Like

if you analyze your error message, you send string instead of Revit.Elements (confirm with your mask which displays your values) plug your elements into the input list of the filterbyboolmask
Sincerely
Christian.stan

If this is my error how I can put my parameter to all the elements filter by the boolean mask?

What do the errors say? The errors will typically tell you what the issue is. Do all elements have that parameter? Right now you’re filtering for all the elements who have no value. Is that what you want?

1 Like

Not easy on phone for me
Connect to list

1 Like

DONE!!!

You are great man, this my first question in the Dynamo Forum, Im really happy than I can learn more from awesome people like you! Thanyou so much

2 Likes