Help Reading Parameter Values

(Translated from original post)

GOOD AFTERNOON WOULD LIKE HELP TO VERIFY CONFIGURATION BECAUSE
(Element.GetParameter Value By Name) does not show me the name or number as it should be

Tell me or where is my mistake.

what I want to do there is try to expropriate parameters from revit to excel using dynamon.

thanks in advance! [EDITED% 20 | 690x193] (upload: //iWoantcil5bn0aO8EjXETCdOBYs.jpeg)

I leave the photo and the file

_________ original text below __________

BUENAS TARDES QUISIERA AYUDA PARA VERIFICAR CONFIGURACIÓN PORQUE EN
(Element.GetParameter Value By Name) no me muestra el nombre ni el numero como debería ser

digame o donde es mi errro.

lo que quiero hacer ahi es tratar de exprortar parametros de revit a excel usando dynamon.

gracias de ante mano.

dejo la foto y el archivo

I cant read spanish
But in the orange circles is where you go wrong
You need Parameter names like Type Name, or Height
Use Element.Parameters for the spelling (in spanish that is)

good afternoon @ Marcel_Rijsmus I write to you from Peru, could help me to solve my problem according to the photo or that I have to put in string, I am new in dynamon and in the forum … thanks

Make sure you use correct capitalization as well since Revit and Dynamo are case sensitive. And like @Marcel_Rijsmus said, you will have to translate Name and Number to your language used in Revit.

Good night could help me and try everything by changing the names I leave the file of dynamo and revit temgo ESP españos version … aver if someone can help me is as an example for a project of my thesis in Peru.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10hxcl52_AXOiERwM4n1N7wljM8d6jT5y?usp=sharing

Hola @ingelver

No tenemos nombre y número de parámetro para columnas estructurales. Muéstranos lo que has conseguido en Revit qué parámetros quieres extraer. Gracias!

2 Likes

@ kulkul

Señores les comparto la solución el ( String ) es el parámetro de la tabla de cuantificación si ahí no existe ese parámetro saldrá error

Les comparto las imágenes

en esta foto se visualiza el detalle DETALLE
que tiene que ser igual a los parámetros de las tablas de de cuantificador SEGUN%20TABLA

y eso es un problema para mi porque yo quiero largo ancho y alto de una columna y esos parámetros no tiene revit para columnas estructurales. si alguien tiene la solución dejarla por favor.

I think you are trying to get a Type parameter, but you are using elements. Use an Element.Type node to get the Type first, then GetParameterByName

1 Like

Try this example.