Help Getting Latest Dynamo Installer

Hi all,

I need help getting the latest Dynamo installer. I downloaded and installed the Dynamo Core Runtime thinking it will upgrade but no luck. Thanks,

Hi @kchisanga ,

What exactly do you mean? You can download the zip-file, containing all necessary files & .exe directly from here: https://dynamobim.org/download/

So the latest I get there, the excutable is the 1.3.2 that seems to work in Revit 2020 but not beyond.

Dynamo comes with your Revit installation automatically, you don’t need to install it separately.

I have 2021 and 2022 installed, and can’t seem to find it, hidden somewhere? Will see if the team may not have included it in the rolled out package. FYI- I’m support and don’t use the application regularly. Thank you so much- will continue looking.

Found it under the Manage Tab- thanks everyone who responded.

1 Like

For reference of others:

1. Dynamo for Revit is included with Revit updates as of 2020. For Revit 2019 you can get the 1.3.4 update from Dynamobuilds.com by downloading and executing the associated .exe. 2019 cannot go any higher then that.

2. Dynamo for Civil 3D is included with Civil 3D and is always updated by updating Civil 3D. The same goes for Alias, FormIt, and other hosted integrations.

3. Dynamo Sandbox (core) can be accessed by downloading the desired version from DynamoBuilds.com and extracting the desired build using 7zip, or by unblocking the download prior to extracting with built in tools. The application can then be launched by running the extracted exe - there is no installer.

Dynamo 2.0.4 is available for revit 2019.
I installed Dynamo Revit 2.0.4 and Dynamo Core 2.0.4 for Revit 2019
After installing it asks you to choose wich version to use.
To solve this just uninstall the 1.3.4 version

Thank you so much, everyone. This was resolved. Seems either through the install or like Dean suggested, comes with new versions of Revit. I will check on new Revit installs.

1 Like

My apologies in my previous post- I said Dean instead of Daan. Daan, thanks-

Kennedy

1 Like