Has anyone made a Tag Auto Move node?

Let’s say you tag 500 items automatically in a view. It would be an awesome application of Dynamo to ‘auto move’ the tags to a specific minimum distance from each other. If you could feed a list of tags, and a ‘spacing distance’, Dynamo could move the tags to set that minimum spacing between the tag midpoint/leader point. This has to deal with all of the tag elements, and would result in no overlapping after running the node.

Anyone volunteering for this one? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any tags of a specific category or all in general?

Yeah a specific category would be fine, but I would be happy to just run this in one view or in the active view.

Hi Luke! I’m a bit late to this post, but I’m still looking for something like this. Finally found that volunteer?

so ,is there any work progress ?

Given you woke this up why not be the volunteer? Plenty could have been learnt in the next 3 years. This isn’t a free work forum. Sorry felt the need to stop this thread being revived as such.

@756221769 ?

1 Like

Closing this topic as it is over 3 years old and for other reasons, @GavinCrump mentioned above. If anyone makes any progress on this task, feel free to post in the share category and reference this post.

1 Like