Group list based on nested list value from a look up

I have worked my list to this point but I am stuck trying to figure out how to group the list different. Could I group by Key and use the Unique elements as the key? The problem I was having is the numbers do not match up. Any direction or Ideas would be great. (pic has some more details

List grouping|690x484

@JoshGillespie You need to use the GroupByKey node but the key shouldn’t be the unique elements.
The list of keys should have the same number of elements as the input list.
More info on the node here:
https://dictionary.dynamobim.com/#/Core/List/Action/GroupByKey

It’s difficult to see how data is flowing through the graph.
If possible, share the full graph to get better suggestions.

Here is what I have - It is a lot on not very clean right now. Really what we are trying to get done is in our model has all of our devices located and the tray routed from the devices to the panels. We have a tool that will automatically find the route. What this graph is working for is getting all the tray ID’s that have a device routed through them and pushing that to excel to match up the cable and OD of that cable to figure tray fill. PULL PARAMETERS FROM MODEL ELEMENTS PUSH TO EXCEL-Tray Numbers - Forum.dyn (143.8 KB)

Again I have to clean all this up still…

@JoshGillespie Replace your parameters instead of Mark and Comments and you should be good to go.
PULL PARAMETERS FROM MODEL ELEMENTS PUSH TO EXCEL-Tray Numbers - Forum.dyn (29.6 KB)

@AmolShah - Thank you - this is exactly what I was trying to figure out. It is a lot easier then what I thought I would end up with. Thank you!!

1 Like