Get Raft data by selecting the below pile

is this possible to extract raft/slab data by only selecting pile below, so that i can extract data from raft/slab and fill it in pile parameter like thickness…

Yes it is i guess thats teh subcomponent…EDIT supercomponent

Can you explain, i have no knowledge about super component.

you could try this one from clockwork…if i understand :wink:

its not available in 2022 :confused:

yes should be for 2022 as well, do you have the latest clockwork installed…or do you have some old package installed there gives clockwork conflict so some of clockwork nodes disappear ?

its not running😕top element is a foundation slab
plie is family i attached here
ATK_ST_SFD_Pile (NEW).rfa (2.3 MB)

guess Bakery gives issue…try remove that and i guees your clockwork ! warning will dissapear also…give it a take

No no the node its self is not working, no issue with bakery.

Bakery is causing the issue with clockwork. It’s been a problematic package for quite some time now as it forces the incorrect version for a lot of popular packages.so they start working. Typically I find it best to remove it from your environment if you can.

1 Like

Yes, you are correct. However, I haven’t found a solution for the topic mentioned above. I believe it could be addressed using a Python script. Unfortunately, this is my weak area, and I currently lack the necessary knowledge to proceed further.

So you have uninstalled bakery and installed a supported version of clockwork and it still fails?

Considering others have shown it working that means you either have an environment configuration issue or a dataset issue. To address the former make sure your Revit is fully up to date. To address the later provide a dyn and sample rvt with an instance that fails and someone will likely validate the issue or resolve it.

Project1.rvt (7.0 MB)
these nodes are not meant for this, i this so … kindly check and give some solution, thankyou in advance

arhh thought it was one family…something here maybe

2 Likes

its working only for single floor, what if there is multiple families. try with new attached file bleow
Project1.rvt (7.7 MB)

isnt it about lacing list level ?..

i havent tried your new file…i have tried with multiple with the first one, then something here should work as well

1 Like