Floors.Create node is null after 2024.2 Revit update

Hey ppl.
I had a working script to create floors from Cad lines. After I update Revit to 2024.2 , floors.create node from crumple package is resulting as null. I’d like to hear your ideas. @GavinCrump

Bad list structure for curves. Don’t flatten.

It should be:

• A list
    • Of lists
      • Of curves

Where each sub-list represents one floor (each of its lists represents what will become a ‘loop’ in the floor outline).

If you need to see a similar list structure, make some rooms with donut holes in them, select them and send them into the room.finishboundary node.

1 Like

Thanks for quick response.I have deleted last list flatten nodes. And added list create after CAD.curvesFromCADLayers node

Try the data structure achieved in my post here. Same issue/solution:

I also use ironpython2.7 in my package so you’ll need to install the ironpython custom pacakge. Ongoing issue with lots of packages as most of us just don’t have time to build across all the builds and python engines they support.

I couldn’t get clearly. In my case there closed cad layers which representing floor boundaries. I dont have any reigons. Do you suggest me to use the nodes like this?

Assuming your data is now in the correct structure you will also need to ensure the lists of curves are in order and form a closed polycurve. Otherwise they cannot form curve loops for the floor sketch.

You can check this by using group curves, polycurve by joined curves and is closed nodes.

1 Like

I tried to run the script just for 1 rectangular . Still same result.