FamilyInstance.Location Broken Apart

Hi all!
I have been searching Google and the forums to figure this out and I am hitting a wall. It seemed like something someone would have asked by now but I can’t find it. I am using the FamilyInstance.Location Node to get the locations of objects in my RVT file. The goal is to use this to create a new family in the same location but that requires separate X, Y and Z inputs. Is there a way to break the output list from this node apart into three separate inputs? I think I could make it work if I went to an excel, manually rearranged it and then brought it back in; I’m hoping there is a better option. Any one conquered this particular beast yet? :grinning:

9-18-2017 4-07-39 PM

FamilyInstance.ByPoint takes a point in (x,y,z) format just like FamilyInstance.Location returns.
Either way… you can get the individual coordinate values using ReferencePoint.X, ReferencePoint.Y, and ReferencePoint.Z.

Thanks @Nick_Boyts! I was not aware that FamilyInstance.ByPoint was a thing. I was only referencing FamilyInstance.ByCoordinates. I think I will switch to the other one though so as to streamline and clean up my graph. Thanks again!