Fade Bubble diagram colors in together

ww
Hello evryone how can do in dynamo like this photo?
I want each color to fade based on proximity to the other color.

hi @fad095760 ,

I would have even problems in photoshop with that.
What do you want to represent?

KR

Andreas

1 Like

Do you think there is a way to do this in Dynamo and GrassHopper?

@fad095760 the left pic… i could imagne placeing familyinstances, the radius is driven by data.
But the gausiun blur - i have no idea…

you could also place cycles and they are driven by attractors

1 Like

Thanks Draxl_Andreas
very thnaks.

@fad095760 i found something

1 Like

Draxl_Andreas
Thanks.
Very very nice this is very useful and creative.

This should be possible with GeometryColor.BySurfaceColors. You just have to break down your colored areas into UV points on the background surface. The node will apply a transition automatically (though you may have to expand your “bubbles” a little bit if there’s too much of a gap). The tricky part is getting the UV array to an appropriate density that still makes your gradient look good.

1 Like

Hello Nick_Boyts
thanks for your response
But it seems like a very difficult task, however I did it very quickly in Photoshop.

Nick_Boyts
However, if it is possible for you to teach other members, do it with Dynamo and publish it.
Thankful.

Glad you were able to get it figured out with Photoshop.

That being said, this is not a forum for asking people to solve your problems. No one here is responsible for doing your work for you, even a small portion of it. This forum is here to help you learn. Most people are happy to help, myself included, but you can’t expect anything without putting in any effort. You’ve shown no attempt at a solution so far so you’re unlikely to get any work back from volunteers.

You can find more info on best practices for new threads and getting help in the post below:

2 Likes

Nick_Boyts
Thanks for your guid.
sure you are is right.