Exporting Views as DWF/X WITH Properties

With 3 documents, keep 3 sublists of views and 3 sublists of filenames and use the longest lacing on the Export DWF node otherwise the custom node is totally lost.
It is necessary to know from which document the views must be exported. Otherwise the node will try all views on the 3 nodes at once.

https://primer.dynamobim.org/06_Designing-with-Lists/6-3_lists-of-lists.html#
But it’s true that some OOTB or package nodes can handle list of lists without lacing. It depends on how the node is written.

1 Like

Hi there agian

That helped alot! Now all of the files are named correctly, and the correct amount of files are exported! :slight_smile:

BUUUT… The export function still crops the drawings…? Any explanation for that…?

EDIT 18-02-2022: The cropping of drawings, was my mistake! I had an error with my titleblocks, sorry about that!
Once again You saved me alot of time Alban!

1 Like

Hello @Alban_de_Chasteigner Can I ask why does it export many files unlike, when we’re exporting from Revit it generate one DWFx file but all of the views are in there. Here is the screenshot of the script

Hi,

If you open in background a single document, you don’t need the longest lacing.
If you work with several documents, pay attention to the list structure. You need one sublist (of views, of names…) by document.

Hi there @Alban_de_Chasteigner

Do you know if the node “View sets from document” has been changed…? For some reason, It does not read the viewsets in the linked file any more…?

Hi,

There are been somes changes in the Rhythm package. The viewset from document node expects a Revit.DB.Document and not a Dynamo Revit.Application.Document.
Use the new Rhythm Documents.DynamoDocumentToDbDocument node to perform the required “conversion”.

1 Like

Hi Alban

The new node fixed the problem it :slight_smile:

Thank you!