Excel.FromFile does not appear

Translated by moderator. Original post follows translation.

I don’t see this command in Dynamo. I am trying to make a node so that the sheets are made automatically and I cannot continue.
I don’t know if I have to install any pakage.
Thank you.

Original Post Below

No me aparece en Dynamo este comando. Estoy tratando hacer un nodo para que las láminas se hagan automaticamente y no puedo seguir.
No sé si tengo que instalar algún pakage.
Gracias.

Welcome to the forum…Google translate is your friend

1 Like

Providing a sheet name will write to that sheet if it exists or create that sheet if it does not. I don’t know if there is a way to create a workbook though.

Claro, pero estaba tratando de encontrar gente de habla hispana para el intercambio.
saludos.
Sure, but I was trying to find Spanish-speaking people for the exchange.
regards.

I need a node that takes the Sheets with their views from an excel book

The official forum language is English. This is a requirement for the forum’s search feature to work. Otherwise every question gets posted 30 times. Hopefully someday we will all have a babelfish (link) that will convert languages for us, but until then we need posts to contain the single language. Keeping the original pre-translation does help though (and a nice poster will reply in kind).

Thanks for understanding.

:slight_smile:

translation via google

El idioma oficial del foro es el inglés. Este es un requisito para que funcione la función de búsqueda del foro. De lo contrario, cada pregunta se publica 30 veces. Esperemos que algún día todos tengamos un babelfish ([enlace] (Babel Fish | Hitchhikers | Fandom)) que convertirá los idiomas para nosotros, pero hasta entonces necesitamos publicaciones para contener el único idioma. Sin embargo, mantener la pretraducción original ayuda (y un buen póster responderá en especie).

Gracias por entender.

:slight_smile:

This is less of a ‘node’ and more of a full graph, and a pretty common first graph though.

Start with an Excel.ReadFromFile node and get that working. Then provide that graph plus the excel file and rvt you want to use and we can help. Alternatively you can search the forum as there are many examples of this around already (you’ll have to search in English though, due to the technical limitation noted above unfortunately).

translated by google

Esto es menos de un “nodo” y más de un gráfico completo, y un primer gráfico bastante común.

Comience con un nodo Excel.ReadFromFile y haga que funcione. Luego proporcione ese gráfico más el archivo de Excel y el rvt que desea usar y podemos ayudarlo. Alternativamente, puede buscar en el foro, ya que hay muchos ejemplos de esto (sin embargo, tendrá que buscar en inglés, debido a la limitación técnica mencionada anteriormente desafortunadamente).

Thanks