Edit site location

Hi All,

I appreciate if anyone can help

I need to edit Internal Origin location by using dynamo

also i need to active survay point clip by dynamo

i found this old post but has no solusion

This might just be a miscommunication, but I want to drive the point home.

The internal origin is hard coded; everything else moves around it; it does not move, it does not get transformed or translated; it is static; never changing. It is one of the few aspects of a Revit model which is exposed to users and that concrete…

So to ‘move the internal origin’, you actually have to move every model element from the current position to a new position, including views, annotations, sketch planes, crop regions, model elements… the list goes on and on. That likely sounds like a bad idea, because it is.

Instead utilize the survey point and project base point to report the data as you need it to. To relocate the survey point/project base point you can review the solution here: Move survey point - #11 by Alban_de_Chasteigner

1 Like

@jacob.small Thank you for your reply, I understand that thank you. what i need to change by dynamo this point which i can change it manual (is it Internal point ??) :upside_down_face:
It is different than base point

Check out the ProjectPosition Class in the api. There’s some indicative C# code here GetProjectPosition Method

1 Like

@Mike.Buttery thanks that what i need and it is work. i use this code from the revit API

1 Like