Easter Egg Hunt

Hi All,

Time for some Easter fun :rabbit2: before I take some time off :slight_smile:

Here is a template to create an Easter Egg for our own Dynamo Egg Hunt, looking for the the most creative designs, the most striking patterns and use of color.

Now mine are pretty basic, only using some recursive splitting, but I do have a job to do most of the time :joy:

I reckon that the Delaunay and Voronoi functions could yield some awesome results :wink:

EasterEggHuntTemplate.dyn (72.2 KB)

13 Likes

Ok, so I had a stab at a simple Voronoi Egg just to see what was involved :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

With some terrible code and list managing I managed to make some squiggly lines around the egg:

This workflow could probably be improved a lot by using the Math.Sin formula, but I didn’t know how to project that onto the egg-shape.

EasterEggHuntTemplate Squiggly lines.dyn (132.6 KB)

8 Likes

Nice work @Daan
I just had to try one more :sweat_smile:

EasterEggHuntTemplate 4 Eggs.dyn (142.9 KB)

9 Likes

Amazing…Happy Easter :wink: :beers: :beer: :cocktail:

3 Likes

Hello,

Here is also my (ilegal done) EasterEgg :slight_smile:

I was struggeling with the color… my wish was doing some metalic colorrange :slight_smile:
KR
Andreas
StingEasterEgg.dyn (65.1 KB)

5 Likes

I love this forum :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

brilliant! :rofl: :joy:
Might have a go myself. Love this.

1 Like

Bit late to the party on this one but had some fun putting random spots on the egg… playing with randomization a lot lately so good practice for me - thanks!

EasterEggHuntSpotty.dyn (94.9 KB)

7 Likes