Dynamo List to Revit Multiline parameter

Good evening I need to numbering and list the wall layers on a legend (or schedule) in revit without unjoin the wall in multiple components.
I got the list in dynamo and I’m trying to write this list in a multiple line parameter in the wall. Can anyone help me.

Do you want all those parameters combined into one parameter? If so you can use String from Array.

P.S. You should get Dynamo V1.3, which has a list level function built into all the nodes.Then you won’t need to use List.Map.

I think you can finish it with String.Join and Element.SetParameterByBame

Thank you very much it work with string from Array and Element.SetParameterByName.

Another question. I get the correct list using a system material parameter but If I get a custom material parameter i have a blank list as result. Where is the error?

Please start a new topic for a new question.