Dynamo for rebar

[caption id="" align=“alignnone” width=“1600”]

I would like know if could doing a reinforced slab with DYNAMO. This slab is part to bridge, and these slope and curves. Can i giving it skew? I want to horizontal and vertical bars. It not inclined[/caption]

Hi alls.

I would like know if could doing a reinforced slab with DYNAMO. This slab is part to bridge, and these slope and curves. Can i giving it skew?

I want to horizontal and vertical bars. It not inclined

Hey, Gerardo.

The picture of your script is too pixelated, and I don’t fully understand your question. Can you upload a better quality picture of your script and sepcify more what you need help with?

For help with rebar-modelling in Revit check out Dieter Vermeulens blog: revitbeyondbim.wordpress.com and Håvard Vasshaugs site: vasshaug.net. They have a lot of helpfull stuff that will help you in your design.

HI, PAL. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. MY MAIN QUESTION IS: -HOW DO I GIVE IT ANOTHER ORIENTATION TO THE BARS?, BECAUSE NOW FOLLOW THE SIDES OF THE SLAB AND I WOULD LIKE THEM TO BE HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL. AS IN THE IMAGE OF AUTOCAD

I’ve made a script that generates rebar normal and paralell to the “straight” edge faces. Feel free to re-use it and fit it to your needs. However, it needs some adjusting to cut the rebars at the edge faces. I put in some efforts towards this without any luck though, but you should consult the Curve.Trim nodes which should be able to fix this.

skewed slab

7 Likes

Hmm, doesn’t seem as the file is accepted as an attachment on the forum. Hit me up with your email and I’ll send it to you!

Thank you so much. My email : gerardo.delgado@triada.com.mx

Hi Pål. This seems like a script that could help me. Would you be able to email it to me too? My email is lineghassel@gmail.com. Thank you very much:).

Hello Pal,
This is my email if you can sent it to me too yuuki.was@gmail.com
Thank you so much.

Hei Pål

Been working on a script With transverse and longitudinal rebars but I get a couple of errors, would love to se your script so if it’s possible to send me some screenshots or the script that would be great.

E-mail: bragef@Hotmail.no

Thanks

Thanks for your response! Check your emails in a couple of minutes :slight_smile:

Check your mail :slight_smile:

Hello Pal

Great script!!!

May I have it too?

My mail broertjeser@yahoo.com :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep, check your mail :slight_smile:

Hi Pal !
nice to see your Scipt. Can you share me bro.
my mail is: tuanle1412@gmail.com

Hi Pal,
I am looking into this myself, would very much appreciate getting my hands on the script id its not too much bother?
nreilly@arcdox.com

Sure thing. Check your mails :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey Pal could you email me the dyn script that generates rebar normal and paralell to the “straight” edge facesm my email is th1l1na@yahoo.com